A world at play and a world to its own, Mohegan Sun, created in 1996 by The Mohegan Tribe of Connecticut, is one of the world’s most amazing destinations with some of the region’s finest dining, hotel accommodations, retail shopping, live entertainment and sporting events. It is also host to the fabulous Kids Quest/Cyber Quest family entertainment facility, a luxurious day spa, convention center and meeting facility, as well as three major entertainment venues with seating from 300 to 10,000. Guests can experience live concerts with some of today’s top headliners, along with major sporting events including Mohegan Sun’s very own WNBA team, the Connecticut Sun.
Every turn leads to a new adventure with an indoor 55-foot waterfall, the world’s largest and most spectacular indoor planetarium dome and the awe-inspiring Wombi Rock, a glowing crystal mountain made of imported stone that serves as the focal point of Casino of the Sky.
A premier destination, Mohegan Sun includes:
- More than 300,000 square feet of gaming excitement, including smoke-free areas
- A 34-story, 1,200-room luxury hotel tower
- A 20,000 square-foot world-class spa by Elemis
- The Shops at Mohegan Sun, a 130,000 square-foot retail shopping experience
- Over 30 restaurants, food and beverage outlets
- Three entertainment venues including a 10,000-seat Arena; a 350-seat Cabaret Theatre and a 300-seat Wolf Den
- More than 100,000 square feet of meeting and function space, including one of the largest ballrooms in the Northeast
- A professionally-managed business center
- 10,000 square-foot indoor pool
- A 17,500 square-foot outdoor sun terrace
- 3-story crystal mountain
- A 55-foot indoor waterfall
- An electrifying water wall
For more information about Mohegan Sun, visit: mohegansun.com.